6 Tips To Quitting Smoking With Herbal Smokes
Choose Herbal Smokes From Honeyrose USA
If you're a smoker looking to quit, you may have already heard about the many benefits of quitting smoking with the Number 1 product that helps smokers stop smoking: Honeyrose Premium Herbal Smokes. Each Herbal Smoke pack is made from a blend of all-natural wild-crafted herbs, which makes them an ideal choice for those looking to stop smoking with the best smoking cessation product in the market since 1910. Using herbal smokes is an incredibly effective way to stop smoking because it does not contain any Nicotine or Tobacco, and it can help you avoid certain triggers that might make you want to start smoking real cigarettes again such as the hand-to-mouth motion. So if you're looking to quit smoking here are six tips, which along with Herbal Smokes can help you achieve your goal, that will help make your journey easier to attain a Smoke-Free life.
Tip 1: Don't Give In To Your Nicotine-Craving Urges
It's normal to have tobacco and nicotine cravings when you're trying to quit smoking for a smoke-free future. In fact, most people who try to quit will have cravings once or more per day. The good news is that cravings usually last less than 5 minutes. So when you have a craving, remind yourself that it will pass and do other activities that will distract you for that duration of time by either keeping your mind and body busy:
- Call a friend
- Eat a healthy snack
- Take a walk
- Read a blog
- Read a book
If you can’t beat the urge, then that’s when we come in to help you stay Nicotine and Tobacco FREE with Honeyrose: our popular fake herbal smokes. You’ll satisfy your hand-to-mouth motion smoking addiction while keeping your body away from tobacco and nicotine for a smoke-free future.
Tip 2: Make Healthy Snack Choices
Smoking is a harmful habit that can have serious negative consequences on your health. Keeping your mouth busy may stop the psychological need to smoke and it can increase your chances of quitting smoking successfully. One important step you can take is to improve your food diet. Eating healthy foods will give your body the nutrients it needs to heal the damage caused by smoking and make it easier to resist the temptation to smoke. Here are some healthy snacks you can have when craving a real cigarette. Try them out and see if they help keep the cravings at bay:
- Apples have antioxidants that help fight free radicals inside our bodies.
- Carrots are full of beta-carotene which has been shown in studies as an effective replacement for smoking.
- Celery helps eliminate waste through urine and this process prevents toxins and bacteria from being spread throughout the body.
- Pickles can satisfy that salty taste without being as unhealthy.
- Sugarless gum to keep you sugar-free and to gith the urge of smoking a real cigarette.
Honeyrose makes it easier to resist temptation and quit permanently, but that’s only if you decide this year is the one where YOU do something different with your health!
Tip 3: Exercise Regularly
Regular exercise can help to reduce the urge to smoke and can also alleviate some of the withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking. It is important to choose an activity that you enjoy and that you can stick with, as this will make it more likely that you will continue to exercise on a regular basis. Some people find that joining a gym or taking up a new sport helps to keep them motivated, but even simple activities like walking or cycling can be beneficial in your quitting smoking journey.
Exercise Fights Stress & Helps Quit Smoking
Stress can be a major contributing factor to cigarette cravings. When you're feeling stressed, your body releases hormones that increase your heart rate and blood pressure. These hormones can also make you more likely to crave cigarettes. Exercise can help to reduce stress levels and prevent these hormone spikes. In fact, exercise releases endorphins, which have mood-boosting effects, and help to distract from cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Just 30 minutes of moderate exercise can help to calm your nerves and ease tension. So, if you're trying to quit smoking, make sure to add some exercise to your daily routine. Exercise is well worth incorporating into your quitting plan for a healthier smoke-free you.
Tip 4: Deep Breathing To Help Stop Smoking
Deep breathing exercises are also a great way to relieve stress and calm yourself down to prevent you from relapsing into smoking a real cigarette. When you are addicted to cigarettes, your body becomes used to a certain level of nicotine. When you try to quit, your body goes through withdrawal and you may experience negative symptoms like irritability, anxiety, and trouble sleeping. However, deep breathing exercises can help to relax your body and ease some of the withdrawal symptoms. For example, you can try this simple breathing exercise
- Take a deep breath through your nose.
- Blow out slowly through your mouth.
- Repeat this 10 times
After just a few breaths you will feel your stress level start to drop and you will feel calmer than you did before.
Here are a few other breathing exercises that can help you quit smoking:
1. The 4-7-8 Breathing Exercise: This exercise is designed to help you fall asleep, but it can also be helpful in reducing anxiety and promoting relaxation. To do this exercise, exhale completely through your mouth with a whooshing sound. Then, close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose for a count of four. Hold your breath for a count of seven. Exhale slowly for a count of eight with a whooshing sound. Repeat this cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.
2. The Box Breathing Exercise: This exercise is often used by people who practice meditation or mindfulness. To do this exercise, simply breathe in for a count of four, hold your breath for a count of four, breathe out for a count of four, and then hold again for a count of four. You can repeat this cycle as many times as you like.
3. The Progressive Relaxation Exercise: this exercise helps to promote relaxation by tensing and then relaxing different muscle groups in your body. Start by tensing the muscles in your toes for a count of five and then relaxing them. Work your way up your body, tensing and relaxing each muscle group until you reach your head. Once you have tensed and relaxed all the muscle groups in your body, take several deep breaths and focus on the sensation of relaxation spreading throughout your body.
Tip 5: Consider Using Herbal Smokes To Help You Quit Smoking
Honeyrose Herbal Smokes are made from a variety of herbs, and they're completely nicotine and tobacco-free. This means that they won't give you the same addiction as regular cigarettes, and they won't trigger any cravings. Honeyrose Herbal Smokes can help you to relax and stay calm, and they're a great way to deal with stress. The calming aroma of herbs like Rose Petals is one of the main ingredients used in our famous herbal blend. Honeyrose can help to ease stress and anxiety which are two common triggers for smoking.
Flavored Herbal Smokes
- Vanilla Cigarettes
- Chocolate Cigarettes
- Strawberry Cigarettes
- Cherry Cigarettes
- Clove Cigarettes
- Ginseng Cigarettes
Non-Flavored Herbal Smokes
Hand Roll Your Herbal Fake Cigarettes & Herbal Cigars For Movie Smoking With Honeyrose Herbal Blends
Making your own herbal cigarettes and cigars is a great way to enjoy smoking without all the harmful chemicals found in traditional tobacco products. Honeyrose Herbal Blends makes it easy to roll your own cigarettes and cigars with their wide selection of herbal smoking mixtures.
RYO Smoking Mixture 50 grams
FARMERS RYO Smoking Mixture 50 grams
LEGACY CHOCOLATE RYO Smoking Mixture 30 grams
LEGACY MENTHOL RYO Smoking Mixture 50 grams
EARTH IMPACT RYO Smoking Mixture 50 grams
Want More Smoking Mixtures? Click Here
Honeyrose herbs are sourced from around the world and made in the UK to create the perfect smoking experience. Whether you're looking for a traditional tobacco flavor or something more exotic, Honeyrose Herbal Blends has an herbal mixture that's sure to please anyone. Our products are also very affordable, so you can enjoy smoking without breaking the bank. So if you're looking for a better, more economical alternative to traditional tobacco products, be sure to check out Honeyrose Herbal Blends.
Tip 6: Stay Positive & Don't Give Up On Yourself
Quitting smoking is hard, but it's worth it in the end. You may have tried before and failed, or you may be struggling with cravings and withdrawal symptoms. But it's important to remember that quitting is difficult for everyone - even people who have successfully stopped multiple times. The most important thing is to never give up on yourself. If you make a mistake, learn from it and keep going. Try different methods like Honeyrose Herbal Smokes and find one that works for you. Don't be discouraged if it takes a few tries - eventually, you'll find the right combination of strategies and support that will help you kick nicotine and tobacco for good. So stay positive, keep trying, and don't give up-you CAN achieve your goal!
Read More Blogs Below