Quit Smoking With Honeyrose Herbal Cigarettes
Honeyrose Herbal smokes are the true alternative to traditional cigarettes. Honeyrose Herbal Cigarettes are made in England and are the market leader of Tobacco and Nicotine FREE Herbal Cigarettes since 1910.
The company’s mission is to offer smokers a tobacco free alternative to regular cigarettes. It is made of 100% organic, wild crafted herbs such as clover leaves, marshmallow leaves and rose petals which are then matured in honey and fruit juices. They are used to Quit Smoking! Honeyrose Herbal Cigarettes are Completely Tobacco & Nicotine FREE and are not addictive like real cigarettes.
People who want to quit smoking, but still need to satisfy the habit of smoking e.g. with coffee, or hand to mouth motion, choose Honeyrose Herbal Cigarettes. Honeyrose Smokers eventually Quit Smoking because by using Honeyrose cigarettes they are not getting any Tobacco and Nicotine but only satisfy hand to mouth motion.
You may ask, “How can I quit smoking with Honeyrose?” Honeyrose has a Stop Smoking Plan for those who are looking to quit. Depending on how many cigarettes you smoke a day we have couple of charts that will guide you through the quitting process. With this plan, you can calmly move away from cigarettes that contain tobacco and nicotine by replacing your daily consumption little by little with our Honeyrose Herbal Cigarettes.
Take into consideration how many cigarettes a day you already smoke and choose one of our STOP SMOKING PLANS.
REMINDER: ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTH PRACTITIONER BEFORE TAKING UP NEW EXERCISES OR SIGNIFICANTLY CHANGING YOUR LIFESTYLE.
Here are some things to keep in mind before quitting smoking:
· Think Positive- Quitting smoking requires energy and a lot of determination and motivation. Remember your goals and stay focused, and think positive about this journey.
· Get Support- Tell your family and friends about your quitting journey. They can help you to stay on the road to quitting.
· Honeyrose First- Make sure that you always start off the day with a Honeyrose product.
· Keep Honeyrose With You- In case of a situation which may tempt you to smoke. Have Honeyrose handy to smoke instead of a tobacco product. This is useful for social situations where other people are smoking tobacco products and you may feel the urge to smoke one too.
· Stay Active- Walk more and exercise more to keep yourself active and to distract you from smoking.
· Treat Yourself- Keep in mind the money you will save when you stop smoking completely, have a “treat” planned for when you have fully quit smoking.